The UBER is in da House!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The UBER is in da House!

Traded the SG and the explorer and some cash for a brand spankin new Uber today... Too bad I don't have time to jam now.... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Later tho... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sorry Sid/Pete, SG is gone bro's...

Pat

Re: The UBER is in da House!

Very cool. Congrats!

Comment

Awesome Pat. We'll need a full review. What did you think of the Bogner fish?
      We must!
      We must!
      We must increase the bust!
      The bigger the better!
      The tighter the sweater!
      The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Yeah Pat, let us know what you think when you get the chance to let her rip!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Pat Congrads Bro...Your gonna love it for life.
          That sounded like a pretty killer deal actually...if you could live without the Gibsons
          Keep me posted on your opinions of it and settings and whatnot....still tweaking with mine. I gotta get a few things to run in the loop....more money to spend...Jeez

Pat ...tweaking that head in your bedroom is a total waste of time. Once your jamming with the band those setting go right out the window

Bill Z Bogner

Pat how come I can vote for your ass

[ November 27, 2002, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanx all, I'll let you guys know how she is... I fired it up for a few minutes today and it sounded killer, but I think it's lacking a bit on the low end. I'm currently running through 2 Boogie vin 30 cabs, but I have 2 Recto 90's on order, should be here in a week or so. IF those don't get any lower for me, I'll have to get a couple of Uber cabs and give those a run...

Damn!!!!!!! 6 cabs? Holy sh!t batman!

Pat

[EDIT} BTW, I got $1100 for the 2 Gibson's, which was very fair as I only had $1200 in them anyway. And a trade-in at a music shop and that type of trade-in value is sort of un-heard of... Oh well, I have a couple of empty hangers on the wall now, so I'll have to find a couple more... Damn the bad luck! :lol

[ November 28, 2002, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: P_Stang ]

Comment

Buy My Dinky Skull Pat
              I played it threw the uber last week and it kicked ASS

and you got to be jokeing about the low end
              when tried it iou it had more low end then any one would want heck you could drown out the bass player with the uber

also the uber cabs have to 30 watt(might be 25 watters can't remeber) spekers and two 75 spekers in them

Comment

Well Sid, that was my first impression, I haven'[t had time to tweak it or anything yet... Not much to tweak tho, but we'll see...

And yes, yer DK is one of the ones on my list, but I'd REALLy like a Double Rhoads!

PAt

Comment

Well Pat good luck on finding one of those

fool around with the Uber i am sure you can get a great low end crunch out of her

Comment

Pat what the hell is wrong with a simple Marshall 1960b cab ? Always have to be difficult I see..haa haa [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub......Not a fan of Vin 30s for that very reason , but they do sound pretty good in recto cabs [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] . More cab more chunk I guess

[ November 28, 2002, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well that sounds cool. I really would like to try one of those bad boys someday. What about the Fish you were getting? Did you like it, or did the Bogner Uber just blow it away. Everyone raves about the Fish. I have never used one personally, what did you think of it.

hpets [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow that's strange.. The vintage 30's sound nice and chunky in my 1960 straight cab.
                        I actually prefer the sound of my Uber through the marshall cab w/v30's as oppesed to the Mesa v30 cab.

good luck with your Ubermonster! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Pat, throw us a bone! I wanna hear more Uber clips!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

As soon as I figure out why I can't upload anything through my firewall I'll post some more clips..
                            Ever since I've put together this mini-home studio, I have recorded a ****load of stuff

Comment

Working...
                            X