No announcement yet.

Backplate cover for Jackson Kelly KE3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backplate cover for Jackson Kelly KE3?

Hi! Does anyone know a seller/website for a Jackson Kelly KE3 backplate cover? I have been looking for days and can't find anything online. Used or New does not matter.

Contact Dave @ Fretsonthenet.com. check out his website he is my go to guy for old Jackson/Charvel replacement items

Comment

Thank you! - will do!

Comment

Yeah, FOTN will fix you up. He even makes custom parts.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Another vote for Frets on the Net. Dave's a great guy to deal with!

Comment

Good recommendations for Dave.

Not sure if you mean "tremolo cavity cover" or the "electronics cavity cover". If it's trem cavity plate, those are more or less universal as far as Jackson is concerned.

Keep in mind that there are two types of KE3 electronic backplates, pictured below. I've owned KE3s with both. I don't know what to call the first one other than "oblong route", while the second one is a "San Dimas route".

Dave's website http://www.fretsonthenet.com/Charvel...n%20import.htm only has the San Dimas plate. Maybe ask him if he will do an oblong plate too.

Comment

Thanks guys! I contacted DAVE and emailed him the pics for the tremolo cover and also the (oblong - electronics cover). He just wanted to make sure that we are on the same page. Great recommendation.

Comment

Working...
              X