Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson vs. Charvel Pickups

Hey guys,

I haven't been able to find any info regarding this fact, but can anyone give me any info if there are any differences between the various Jackson pups with Jackson covers vs Jackson pups with Charvel covers? I've seen a few that have Jackson/Charvel baseplates but have different covers on them and wanted to know if there's any difference on these.

Thanks!

Jackson has made many various pickups throughout the years.
    Could you be any more specific?

Comment

I guess the original wording wasn't very clear, my apologies. Long story short, I found someone selling a J-50B that has a Charvel cover on it, but it has the Jackson logo engraved on the baseplate but no "Made In USA" sticker on it, like most of the Jackson pickups do. The seller did not say specfically where this pickup was pulled from. My question is, are there any differences between the two variations of the seemingly same pickup aside from the different covers?

Comment

The Charvel branded pickups weren't made in US. If there's a matching US model, they should sound similar. I never particularly liked any of the Charvel pickups for whatever that's worth. lol
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
        X