JE-1000 clone??? questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JE-1000 clone??? questions

Has anyone here used this clone? If so how is it? how did it come? with the mini toggle switch? instructions?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jackson-Guit...-/311448522060

Also- the JE-1000, the pot connected to the circuit board,is that a volume pot? or is that to dial in the boost?

Any input is appreciated
    Guitars:
    Jackson Kevin Bond RR Green
    Jackson Kevin Bond RR Red
    Grover Jackson Dan Spitz RR
    Epi Thunderhorse Explorer

Amps:
    Modded Jet City 100HDM
    custom 4x12

"Moran!"-augistin01(maker of B.C. Rich Deathangels and Defiler of one poor RR1)

The pot on the board is volume, the blue box on the board has a trim pot for gain adjustment, and the red box has 3 DIP switches for frequency adjustment (EQ) if you will. I have no experience with the clone, but the 87 Jackson Strat I had had a mini toggle to activate the boost.
    Last edited by jacksonaxes; 11-23-2016, 01:41 AM.
    METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Gotcha, that's the way I thought it was. Thanks man. I've got an EMG PA-2 that I'm going to put in a guitar of mine, but if I don't like it I'll definitely try the clone.
      Guitars:
      Jackson Kevin Bond RR Green
      Jackson Kevin Bond RR Red
      Grover Jackson Dan Spitz RR
      Epi Thunderhorse Explorer

Amps:
      Modded Jet City 100HDM
      custom 4x12

"Moran!"-augistin01(maker of B.C. Rich Deathangels and Defiler of one poor RR1)

Comment

build one yourself. parts cost less than $10

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonaxes View Post
          The pot on the board is volume, the blue box on the board has a trim pot for gain adjustment, and the red box has 3 DIP switches for frequency adjustment (EQ) if you will. I have no experience with the clone, but the 87 Jackson Strat I had had a mini toggle to activate the boost.
          I don't see the toggle either. The toggle was used to engage the gain stage you set on the blue box.

joe...
          www.godwentpunk.com
          www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Working...
          X