Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King V-blank - what bridge to use

Hey,

I bought a King V-blank on ebay that needs a TOM-bridge. I used the mockup-tool on jacksonguitarpalace and found the ATM TOM ST-bridge and want to use it. Can someone tell me where to get it? I searched the net and found several TOMs but not exactly that one. I think I read somewhere that Chris Holmes used these on his Rhoads. Besides that, are those bridges any good?

Besides of finding the proper bridge I thought of painting the guitar in neon-green and black crackle. I was searching the net to get some information how to do that crackle-painting and what steps to take to get it done properly.

While searching I found a guy living not too far away that builds guitars primarly for Death Metal and grindcore-bands like cbt, Gutalay and Putrid Pile. And for these bands he makes some very nice special finishes. Besides that he has a very nice guitar generator. After texting with him I decided to let him finish the guitar, the price was very good.

So, thats what the guitar looks atm:

and thats how I want the finish to be:

Comment

Originally posted by v4rg View Post
      Hey,

I bought a King V-blank on ebay that needs a TOM-bridge. I used the mockup-tool on jacksonguitarpalace and found the ATM TOM ST-bridge and want to use it. Can someone tell me where to get it? I searched the net and found several TOMs but not exactly that one. I think I read somewhere that Chris Holmes used these on his Rhoads. Besides that, are those bridges any good?
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brass-Bridge...oAAOSwx-9WvS0G

as close as you'll get

Comment

work in progress:

Comment

Wicked paint job!

Comment

Working...
          X