Board time warp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board time warp?

Does this happen to anybody else on the board? Say you've just refreshed everything and can see all the new threads and responses, so you go into a forum and click on a thread, read it and then when you click on 'back', all the new stuff is gone and you've got threads from a few hours or so ago? I get it all the time, then I have to refresh to get what I'd just had back. Anyone else?

Vic

Re: Board time warp?

delete your cache

Comment

Everytime?....it's been happening since the start of the new board only, never happened on Ezboard, and it happens on all pc's I've used, the work one (cache deleted when the new Jackson site went up), the home one, and this work laptop I only started using last week.

Comment

<---------- raises hand

Dang annoying!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Never Happend to me sorry guys

Comment

Yeah, it used to happen to me all the time!
            What you have to do is NOT use the "back" button on your browser,but click on the page title headings above (In this case,"General Jackson/Charvel Talk" ^)

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

But I liiiiike using the back button...waaahhhh!!!

Comment

I never noticed a problem, and I use the back button all the time. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Happens to me all the time when I use the back button...

Comment

Happens to me sometimes too, not only on this board tho, others too... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah the "new" markers are pretty much useless for me. Maybe it's 'cause I access the board from more than one machine?

I dunno... even sometimes after I hit "update new post indicators", when it brings me back to the board, there is still tons of stuff marked "new" so I have to go back and do it a second time. WTF? Problem started after the switch from EZBoard...

Comment

Working...
                        X