DKMG wiring pic request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DKMG wiring pic request

I posted this in the import Jackson section but didn’t have any responses. Thought I’d repost here just in case.

A couple months ago I picked up an early model DKMG. It's dated January 2002 on the neck and neck pocket and is a trans black flame top with EMG HZ pickups and 3 knobs. I finally got around to cleaning it up, getting new strings on it and setting it up. But I was wondering about the electronics and the factory wiring for the afterburner.

Let me know if anyone has a pic of the factory wiring and electronics for this 3 knob DKMG model as I'm trying to figure out if mine is still stock or if the prior owner(s) played around with the electronics and wiring.

Thanks,

John

Don't you love it, this message had 40 views and no one even answers you. I mean why even read the thread and you don't even answer the person lol. I sent you that wiring diagram on your other post. Cheers brother

Comment

Sometimes threads get a lot of attention, sometimes it's no response except the crickets. Figured there would be a few guys here who still have this guitar and could snap a quick pick of the electronics cavity to give me an idea how things are laid out. For now I'll work off the diagram you sent. Thanks again SC.

Comment

Working...
      X