Jackson JT580 string lock inserts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson JT580 string lock inserts

Does anyone know where to get replacement Genuine Jackson string lock inserts? I have search ebay and found nothing. I was just wondering where the members on here get there parts.

StewMac.com
    Floyd Rose inserts will fit in a 580 saddle.
    -Rick

Comment

+1 to Stew Mac, they are great and will ship to Canada

http://www.stewmac.com/Hardware_and_...loyd_Rose.html

Comment

Thanks for the replies, which ones do I get they have 2 For Schaller Locking Tremolo, or For Golden Age Locking Tremolo?

Comment

Schaller.
          -Rick

Comment

Thanks man. I bet these would last longer to compared to the stock ones that came on the JT580 trem.

-Eric

Comment

I was just looking on ebay on found schallers on there for cheaper. I also found a JT580 bridge on there, not sure if I should just buy the bridge and use the Saddle String Block Inserts. The holes on the Schaller look larger and deeper then the original ones that came with the tremolo.

Comment

Originally posted by SylentCommando View Post
                I was just looking on ebay on found schallers on there for cheaper.

I found a site that sells a full set of saddles for about the same price that other places want for a single saddle.
                Of course, if you are only interested in the price, then you don't care that you'll be replacing the saddles every year because they are made so cheaply...

Comment

What brand of saddles are they? I found some Floyd Rose/Schaller brand on ebay for 8 bucks for 6 brandnew in retail packaging.

Comment

I couldn't tell you the site or brand.
                    The point is -- cheap stuff is out there.
                    Yes, "corporate greed" exists. But that isn't the only reason why some places charge $10 a set and others charge $15 each.

Comment

Working...
                    X