Charvel pick guard for Fender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel pick guard for Fender

Hey dudes! I have a really cool Fender mutt that I adore. I have it set up much like a vintage Charvel (oiled neck, one hum, one vol, jumbo frets, etc..)

Currently is sports a stock B/W/B Fender pick guard and I despise it for some reason. I really would love to obtain a Charvel or Charvel-esque matte black, single ply one hum/one vol. This is a hard tail with 6 screw vintage Fender bridge so the back route would have to fit that. Any help would be appreciated!

I just mocked up one like you want on the Warmoth site. Black matte is 3rd from the left in the top row of colors. The DeLonge volume hole option puts it pretty much where a Charvel volume should be. I've ordered 2 guards from Warmoth and have been happy with both. The normal vintage bridge cut should work for you. They don't have one specifically for a hard tail as an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Chavelfan View Post
      I just mocked up one like you want on the Warmoth site. Black matte is 3rd from the left in the top row of colors. The DeLonge volume hole option puts it pretty much where a Charvel volume should be. I've ordered 2 guards from Warmoth and have been happy with both. The normal vintage bridge cut should work for you. They don't have one specifically for a hard tail as an option.
      Awesome! Thanks man. I just mocked up exactly what I wanted. One question, what's the measurement in reference to (.06 or .09) Is that thickness?

Comment

You can order a customized pickguard over at Terrapin Guitars. Ton's of options and they also have templates you can print out to size to ensure that it's a perfect fit. I highly recommend them.

http://www.terrapinguitars.com/index...ent=pdfContent

Comment

What is the standard thickness on a Charvel pickguard?

Comment

Originally posted by GrimRiffer View Post
            Anyone? haha

Comment

This is a hard tail with 6 screw vintage Fender bridge
              It's a hardtail, but it's got a 6-screw tremolo bridge? That doesn't make sense.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The thickness on my USA Charvel ProMod is 0.09" (3/32").
                No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

Working...
                X