Lone Wolf Audio-pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Wolf Audio-pedal

Hi, I bought a Left Hand Wrath-pedal from Lone Wolf Audio. It came new from a store here but there was no manual. I don't know if there even is a manual since on the manufacturer's site you don't find any infos or downloads for those pedals. Now, I can't get the pedal working. The diode-lights are working, there is sound when turned off (coming form the preamp behind the pedal, clean sound in my case) when using the vintage circuit the diode lights up but there is just noise. When using the modern circuit the diode lights up also but still the clean sound from the preamp. The controls do nothing. I used a 9-volts power supply, but I don't know how much power the pedal needs (mA or A). Does anyone know how much power these pedals need or what brand of power supply should be used? Best regards, v4rg

Contacting the company is your best bet. I've never even heard of them.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I don't think there are any manuals for the Lone Wolf Audio pedals. I say send them an email and you should get a response fairly quick. .

What 9 volt power supply are you using to power it?

Comment

I already sent them an email, but did not get an answer yet. Maybe they are on vacation through the years.

I tried a 9volt power supply I used for other pedals, too.@work I have a bigger one where you can switch the volts and amperes manually, maybe I'll try that later.

Dammit, I thought to get some nice Entombed-sounds over the free last days, but no luck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsdWLtPAVqM
        Last edited by v4rg; 01-04-2016, 01:54 AM.

Comment

I just called the dealer where I got that pedal and they told me that they had some more pedals that had issues with the power supply. I'll send it back to get an replacement. As soon as I have it back I'll post some Entombed-stuff ^^

Comment

Originally posted by v4rg View Post
            I just called the dealer where I got that pedal and they told me that they had some more pedals that had issues with the power supply. I'll send it back to get an replacement. As soon as I have it back I'll post some Entombed-stuff ^^
            Yes post some Entombed-stuff with it. Haven't heard a LHW yet. I went with a Abominable Electronics Throne Torcher which is a HM-2 clone also and it's awesome.

Comment

I got my new pedal and this one actually works ^^ So, here is a short snippet from the outro of Left Hand Path: http://moridigan.de/mp3s/lhp.mp3 It's just 2 guitars with a JCM800 left/right and the pedal and 2 guitars with some kind of Diezel-simulation also left/right, Synth and Drums from a tab from the net played via midi That pedal sounds very nice and fat, unbelieveable fat, but nearly unsuable for fast stuff. I got to try some more settings to find some good settings. Another thing is the noise it produces. The Feedback at the end of that mp3 is that noise. As soon as you stop playing that squiky noise is heard. Other than that I think I'm gonna like it

Comment

Damn, that sounds great!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                X