Drumcity/Guitarland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drumcity/Guitarland

Spent about 15 mins talking to Jason from Drumcity today. I have to say he is a friggin cool dude.
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Re: Drumcity/Guitarland

Jason frikkin rocks! I have bought 2 USA Jacksons from him so far and will undoubtedly buy more! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Dito!

Comment

Cool avatar Buzz!

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I have dealt with Jason a couple of times, and he treated me very decently. However, I must mention that when I was shopping around for my Custom Shop King Kelly, I faxed him the specs and he never got back to me. Lost the sale to GMW, maybe he didn't think that I was a serious buyer? I didn't that he could beat GMW's price, anyway, but a 2nd opinion never hurts.

Comment

I've gotten about 3 or 4 guitars from him over the years and he will beat any price even if it means selling it for less than he paid. I can't imagine him blowing off anybodys request - doesn't seem like him. Next to Garver he's the best.

Comment

Jason is the man. Very helpful and a good guy.
              [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              joe...
              www.godwentpunk.com
              www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

ordered my y2kv from him. very cool dude.

Comment

OUTSTANDING PEOPLE....MY NEW JACKSON DEALERS

Comment

i buy him a KE2T, really cool dude, he gave me also a jackson cap, custom selected pics, wood/leather case, xtra string set, strap locks, for free, i will buy from him again for sure

jason rulz

Comment

I've known jason since '90 at the time I lived in colorado...his store is pretty small for the qty. of merchandise he moves....hes probably forgotten more about jacksons than most will ever know,, until lee got his dealership jason was the biggest "custom shop" jackson dealer on the planet, I've seen stuff come out there thats just sick over the top... hes been very cool to me over the years!!.... john

Comment

Jason & co are great. They are slightly higher priced but IMO their service is well worth it.

And they can set up guitars like nobody else!

Comment

Working...
                        X