Great dealing with Johnnyryche

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great dealing with Johnnyryche

A great trade with Johnnyryche, classy guy, stayed in communication, fast shipping. Seymour Duncans TB 4 &5 for EMG 81/ 89. I appreciate it Johnny.
    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Much thanks! Glad it worked out for both of us. Pleasure dealing with you to.

Comment

is it me or do others get that warm fuzzy feeling when a trade/sale is trouble free and both parties are happy..lol
      GEAR:
      #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
      #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
      #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
      #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
      #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
      AMPS:
      1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
      ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

John is the man, we've done a few trades/sales never an issue.
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

LOL @Brandenburg. I don't know about the fuzzy feelings, but it's nice to trade/ sell/ sale with honest people. He's on my cool list for future transactions/ dealings.

Cool kmanick... just another TestAmenT to the character of Johnnyryche. ( see what I did there? haha)
          Last edited by Jackson8090s; 07-02-2015, 06:05 PM.
          \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by Brandenburg View Post
            is it me or do others get that warm fuzzy feeling when a trade/sale is trouble free and both parties are happy..lol
            Ha! I love it when a deal is hassle free...i.e....not an eBay fiasco where you feel royally f'd when you open the package and your first thought is "WTF?" and your second is what a "misrepresenting SOB" the seller was.
            MuttznMongrelz
            Recovering G.A.S.-aholic

1988 Jackson Soloist Custom "Glow In The Dark Lava"
            2006 Jackson Soloist Custom "Red Snakeskin"
            2013 USACG Iceman Custom
            1992 Peavey 5150 Signature Combo

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X