I have been under a Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been under a Rock

Man I have been under a rock here at work and no time for anything but it is nice to be bcak at the JCF.... WOW so Fender bought Jackson guitars ?? good thing or bad ???? What does this mean to our favored Jackson guitars???
    Does this mean they may produce a Charvel strat head?????

I'm glad to be back and posting with all you guys

Re: I have been under a Rock

Does this mean they may produce a Charvel strat head?????
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*hiding now because RacerX will see this post* [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

man, I sure hope RacerX DOESn't put that "dead horse" thingy here

[ December 17, 2002, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: StukaJU87 ]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

What dead horse thingyI have been away for about 4 months????

Comment

I made this same mistake earlier today and got slammed. Hope you fair better than I did. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Here
          http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=1;t=000150

Comment

No stratheads at all. Meaning.. no hope, no use asking, nothing.

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! Please X, no more dead equines! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, welcome back to our little corner of h@ll Satch!

[ December 17, 2002, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: Lordofgain ]

Comment

Originally posted by 80sRock:
                Hope you fair better than I did. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">fare better

[img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

ron funny [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

so have you lost many freinds after constintly correcting there spelling, ron?

Comment

Originally posted by greshaki:
                      freinds after constintly correcting there spelling, ron?
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">friends
                      constantly
                      their

Oh wait, you're joking here right? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by greshaki:
                        freinds after constintly correcting there spelling, ron?
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">friends
                        constantly
                        their

Oh wait, you're joking here right? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dear Ron:

Oh, wait, you're joking here, right? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey guy thanks for not beating me up for the question's.

I wonder how this is going to effect the market on Jackson Collector's.

I also wonder with this buy out if the quality of the Jackson guitars we are used to will change.

What do you all think.

Comment

So, why were the old JCF threads covering all this deleted? Seems we have a few too many stragglers out there in la-la-land who missed out, and it's easier to point them to those old threads than to rehash it all here - and if I have to endure one more round of "will we get Stratheads now?", I'm jumping ship for the ESPile board.

The Strathead is now and always will be, until the Earth explodes, a trademark of the Fender Stratocaster model. You will never for the rest of eternity see a production model (and maybe even Custom Shop) Strathead made by Jackson, unless by some wondrous miracle Jackson becomes independent of Fender and then buys out Fender, thus acquiring all of FMIC's trademarks, patents, copyrights, etc etc etc - which is not likely to happen in the next 1000 years.

How none of this is common sense eludes me. Simply because Fender owns Jackson and Charvel they would voluntarily make the same models (i.e. Stratheads) that were beating their sales back in the 80's? Business plans like that are great if you want to wreck a company.

Newc

[ December 18, 2002, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: Newc ]
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Newc, care to change your statement?
                              My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Working...
                              X