Stupid Question of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Question of the Day

[img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] Ok, I guess I wasn't paying attention and I missed something. Did Fender buy Jackson? If they did, do you think they will start putting strat heads on the new Charvels? [img]graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]

Re: Stupid Question of the Day

1. yes they did.

2. i hope not.

Comment

Yea, you missed the boat by a mile [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] , they did buy Jackson. I believe the short answer to question 2 is a big no.

Comment

You don't think that if people would pay more money for a strat-head that Fender would do it?

Comment

Pay no attention 80's rock. Racer X does have too much time on his hands [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] . I think an awful lot of guys on this forum at the time of the buyout asked the same thing so it has become the standard answer around here about the "dead horse".
          Welcome to the board and don't be put off by the guys here, for the most part they are pretty good Joes. We are after all here because of our love,want,need relationship with these guitars [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

AGAIN...RacerX...you are KILLING me with that!!!!
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Bwahahahaha!!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] LMFAO @ Ron!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Now I have that G'NR song stuck in my head! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

All those multi page, heated, stupid threads with 5% good info and 95% BS were on the old forum. Over and over.
                Those of us with no lives lived through that mess, and apparently are forever scarred or something.
                Its NOT a stupid question, and please don't let the Flames Of Few influence your judgement of the many here.

Comment

So, does this mean no Strat-heads, or not? [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img]
                  Just kidding, I have the same mental scars that Chuck has, Jesus, that was a ridiculous waste of time, and bandwidth.

Comment

IT'S COPYRIGHTED! IT CAN'T HAPPEN PLEASE STOP ASKING [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Boy! RX...You sure do seem to have a lot of free time on you hands

Comment

Well apparently I missed it. I looked around before I posted and did not find anything. I was just asking. Did not mean to beat a dead horse. Thoraby,LorofGain and Redmanjj, Thanks for the replies. Suck My Kiss, If Fender owns the the copy right and they bought Jackson, then I guess they can do what they want, I have not been part of that discussion so I sorry it irritated you but any way [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img] . I have been reading about how rude the Fender and Gibson boards are. I think this board is now with them.

Comment

and not to say a Strain to the eyes [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X