Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name that Tremelo System

Anyone ever see one of these ?

Last edited by lepard; 04-05-2014, 09:14 AM.

shit

Comment

are those fine tuners or saddle adjusters?

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
        shit
        I think the OP is looking for a model number, not a description or initial impression.

Comment

OK i saw name that trem, figured i shall name it "shit". im sure it been called that before tho.... the locking shit deluxe?

Comment

Well... it is
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Rockinger? That's what the string lock looks like..
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

It's interesting to see that Jackson wasn't the only builder screwing stringlocks down over the top of truss covers. Argh I hate that! How hard is it to have the stringlock flush on the headstock with the truss cover shaped around it??

Comment

deleted
                  GEAR:
                  #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
                  #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
                  #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
                  #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
                  #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
                  AMPS:
                  1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
                  ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                    It's interesting to see that Jackson wasn't the only builder screwing stringlocks down over the top of truss covers. Argh I hate that! How hard is it to have the stringlock flush on the headstock with the truss cover shaped around it??
                    Ha! How dumb is that?!? I guess it's a good idea IF YOU NEVER NEED TO ADJUST THE TRUSSROD!!!

Sorry OP, I have no info to add other than if I saw a guitar with that trem, I would literally run away screaming like a little girl.
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                      Ha! How dumb is that?!? I guess it's a good idea IF YOU NEVER NEED TO ADJUST THE TRUSSROD!!!
                      Also, it's not as sturdy as it could be and shifts around. Not ideal for tuning stability!

Comment

To be clear, I have no interest in this thing whatsoever, just thought I had seen it all in the locking trem department. I'm just curious what the heck this thing is. The guitar is a 1983 model so maybe it's some kind of prototype to something else ????

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
                          shit
                          Do you know who made that model?

Comment

It looks like an attempt at copying the Floyd rose design, but a sophomoric attempt at that.

Comment

Well, it looks like it's on a Dean, What's the body shape? Is it one of their Accutune setups?
                              Last edited by tomanyjacksons; 04-06-2014, 09:40 AM.
                              I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                              X