Need Kahler help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Kahler help

How do you get the pin the runs across the whole cam. I'm needing to change out the string hooks, and my friend can't seem to get that little pin loose.

First you need some imperial aka SAE hex keys. Don't work on it with metric keys! There are two pins on either side that have to be backed out using a hex key.

Comment

Those pins are sort of flush with the body, so you'll need those L-shaped keys to get after them. Otherwise, with a large clunky multi tool you'll probably need to take the whole trem off the body first to get at them.

Comment

My friend has the whole trem off.

Comment

I had to change a string hook last year. I used a small nail punch and gently tapped it a bit. Then it could slide out. You probably have it figured out already anyway.
          Last edited by LoRydr; 04-08-2014, 08:21 PM.

Comment

?

Comment

it's been years but you can slide it out but I only will come out one direction. If I remember it's larger on one end. I can't remember wha else I had to do. lol

Comment

He's seemed to have figured it out but it was something that have him a headache.

Comment

Working...
                X