Running power conditioners in series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running power conditioners in series?

I have 2 power conditioners and only one mains socket. I am currently using just one of these Furmans, with one of its IEC outlets connected to a 6 way extension. I've not had any problems. Does anyone here run 2 power conditioners in series without issues?
    Last edited by wilkinsi; 03-15-2014, 10:38 PM.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

I did that in my rack and never had an issue.There were times I ran both power conditioners separately into an outlet.
    Not sure if there is any reason why you shouldn't.
    Really depended on the venue and how many outlets that were close enough.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I have two power conditioners as well. They're both wrong handed.
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Me too. When I had too much rack gear I plug the two conditioners in series and never had an issue.

Comment

I believe those furmans are protected at each individual outlet and a main fuse
          it would certainly be safer running 2 in series than adding an extention to one
          (When shorting out, a powerpeak through the extention will not reach other furman sockets, but can blow back through your extention to other gear inserted in it)
          "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
            I have two power conditioners as well. They're both wrong handed.
            How do you power everything at 021 volts?
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
            X