Musikraft necks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musikraft necks

I was thinking of ordering a neck and want to know which neck profile is close to the Pro-mod shape? No 100% sure which it was, any help will be greatly appreciated
    It's pronounced soops

I believe it would be their "Thin C" shape.

Comment

+1 on Thin C shape. Don't think it is identical but very close. I always order them unfinished. A few coats for Gun Stock Oil and Wax with a light rub with steel wool between coats feels great.

Comment

Thanks they had a neck already made in the specs I wanted so I should have it next week. First birdseye neck I've had. Now to get the rest of the part to put my Adrian Smith style guitar together
        It's pronounced soops

Comment

Musikraft makes some nice stuff, not musikraft but my Dave Murray/Glenn Tipton wanna be

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
            +1 on Thin C shape. Don't think it is identical but very close. I always order them unfinished. A few coats for Gun Stock Oil and Wax with a light rub with steel wool between coats feels great.
            +1 to gun stock oil
            -1 to the wax

Comment

Pass on the wax you can thank me later.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

yep what he ^ said.

Comment

Why no wax? Mr. Miyagi say wax on wax off....

Comment

Here is my build copying the Charvel Natural Series. I built the body out of Mahogany and got me a great one piece Musikraft Neck. Thin C profile, Jumbo Frets, they used Rosewood for the inlays which was cool, Charvel headstock.

Comment

Why no wax, dudes? I always use wax.

Comment

I just got my neck and the figuring is awesome looking. Mine was lacquer finished and honestly feels like the finish on my promods. Will be assembling the neck and body tonight and i'll post pics when she's done. Need to decide on pickups just have no idea what I want to put in her.
                        It's pronounced soops

Comment

Can't wait for pic's.

Comment

Here's my unfinished guitar. I wanted to string it up and let everything acclimate itself before really setting it up. Schaller Floyd, waiting on good tuners to show up. Bought some Schallers out of Germany and it'll take 10 days to get here. I want to go with a Super D in the bridge any rec's on middle and neck positions?

It's pronounced soops

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                              a light rub feels great.
                              But only when the wife ain't putting out.

Comment

Working...
                              X