Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a need of a good and durable softcase

Hi guys,

I am here to seek help about a problem I am experiencing right now. My old Warwick rockbag http://www.gak.co.uk/en/warwick-rb-2...dy-roads/34585 is dying and I would like to replace him by a new softcase as resistant and strong as a softcase could be.
    I mainly use it to go to the rehearsals and to give my lessons, which means few times a week, by BIKE. So the bag is always carried on my shoulders, often handled and needs to be solid enough to hold my guitar and the stuff I put inside the bad (2~3 stomp boxes, various cables, few tools and accessories.)

I don't mind the price, I need a good bag !

EDIT : It is for a Randy Rhoads Flying V model !
    Last edited by Joe Corpse; 12-19-2013, 05:37 AM.

I use Mono cases. I would recommend them for anything. Next best thing to a hard case I've ever seen.

http://www.monocreators.com

Comment

Woo they really look like what I need !

Do you have a reference of a mono case which can handle a Randy Rhoads ?

Comment

I love my Reunion Blues Continental case. They have YouTube videos of them throwing the case from rooftops, over buildings, etc. I haven't gone that far, but it's a high quality, very protective, durable case.

I just recently got a Mono Dual Electric bag and it's nice too. Haven't got to use it much yet, but the Reunion Blues seems a bit sturdier & more protective.

Another option is iGig. Haven't tried one of those, but there are YouTube videos of them driving over the case with a car and the guitar inside is fine.

Comment

Which model of Continental case fits a Randy Rhoads ?

I check iGig site and the case they got aren't made for Jacksons RR, only Dinkies.

Comment

I didn't catch the Rhoads requirement. That's gonna be a toughie. I carry my Rhoads in the OHSC.

Maybe others have a suggestion.

Comment

Dunno about a Rhoads fitting in a Mono.

But give them a call. They're small enough to still answer the phone themselves and give an honest answer.

Comment

http://www.skbcases.com/music/produc...t=1&c=136&s=75 Also this thread does not belong here.
                Last edited by leftykingv2; 12-19-2013, 06:23 PM.
                This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                  I love my Reunion Blues Continental case.
                  I have one of those... amazing protection. It's more durable than many hard cases.
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
                    Dunno about a Rhoads fitting in a Mono.

But give them a call. They're small enough to still answer the phone themselves and give an honest answer.
                    I just sent them an email !

Anyways, I don't see where else my topic should be. I checked all the sections and this one was the more appropriate.
                    About Sbk, I'm not sure a flying V has the same upper horn lenght as the RR.

Here is what I measured : http://imgur.com/AUYVAoK
                    Last edited by Joe Corpse; 12-20-2013, 06:55 AM.

Comment

I love Mono cases!!! I use two vertigo's and a Pro Size for my pedalboard... Great gig bangs!!!
                      ---RCM78
                      >>>I'm Fucking Rich!!!<<<

Comment

FYI: Mono currently has the M80 Electric Case in Steel gray on sale at half price with free shipping (free shipping coupon auto-applies in the final checkout screen). $102.50 total. That's a deal!

Comment

bugger. They only ship to the US. That's $290 case over here
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                            FYI: Mono currently has the M80 Electric Case in Steel gray on sale at half price with free shipping (free shipping coupon auto-applies in the final checkout screen). $102.50 total. That's a deal!
                            I ended up buying one last night. Apparently I bought the last one because they went out of stock after my purchase. Anyway, I couldn't pass up the $102.50 deal!

Comment

Yeah I tried soon after and got nada.

Comment

Working...
                              X