Stewmac Schaller vs Warmoth Schaller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stewmac Schaller vs Warmoth Schaller

Hey I noticed that the Schaller Floyds sold by each of these sites are slightly different. The Stewmac one is described as having a 14 inch radius while the Warmoth says its a 12 inch. Which of these would be the most similar to a JT-590? I have a Fusion Standard as well as a USA Soloist I'd like to put new ones in.

This likely won't help. but I bought this for my Jackson Fusion and it works perfectly. Its very stable. The only thing I had to do was swap out the block. The one that came with it was too long and stuck out the back of the guitar.......I'm not sure how the prices compare.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Schaller...E:L:OC:CA:3160
    -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Wow, good find... that's actually the lowest price I've seen for a new Schaller. I'm sure any of them would work fine, but for something so costly it would be nice to know the specs are as close to the stock trem as possible.

Comment

Get the trem you want and shim the saddles to whatever radius you need. http://www.axcessories.com/proddetai...od=axfrsdlshma
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by guitorture View Post
          Hey I noticed that the Schaller Floyds sold by each of these sites are slightly different. The Stewmac one is described as having a 14 inch radius while the Warmoth says its a 12 inch. Which of these would be the most similar to a JT-590? I have a Fusion Standard as well as a USA Soloist I'd like to put new ones in.
          As I said in the other thread the standard Jackson bridge radius in 12".
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

May want to check on Schallers site and see what the radius is from them. Honestly think they are the same tremolos
            It's pronounced soops

Comment

Working...
            X