epiphone nut height

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• epiphone nut height

I bought an Korean epiphone les paul studio a while back and the nut was not attached or in the slot. I would have returned it if I knew what I know now.
    The nut that was on it is too short.
    Does anyone know the nut height that go on these? The nut slot goes lower then the fretboard so it's pretty tall.
    Or coming at it from the other way, how high should the nut be off the fretboard?

Graphtech has the measurements for all their nuts on their website. PT-6060-00 says for Epiphones. http://www.graphtech.com/products/br...xl-guitar-nuts about 1/2 way down the page.
    Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

If it's brand new I would return it. That's bullshit.
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

no it's used(koread model fro 90's). I'm past the dead line to return it to the store for their used policy too. the Korean ones are hard to find.

Comment

Its not how high the nut is over the board.. its how high the nut slots are compared to the first fret.

However... A graphtech nut for an epi les paul should fit.

I couldn't tell you what the dimensions are... I start out with a rectangle of bone and a belt sander!!!
          WWW.HELGUitars.com

Comment

Working...
          X