Jackson Kelly Case Repair - ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Kelly Case Repair - ?

My Kelly's guitar case is trashed. Where can I go to have it repaired in the Bay Area or where can I get a replacement? I have the rectangular case with the Jackson name plate. I'm not so fond of the new cases. Thanks
    Last edited by Treachery; 10-05-2013, 10:29 AM. Reason: grammer
    [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

You won't find a brand new rectangular case anymore. Jackson only do the new Kelly/Warrior hybrid version. They are a tad lighter and less bulky than the one you want though.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Buy a new case that is open on the body end. Then get some foam and fabric from a linen shop and make your own. It's easy.
      My Toys:
      '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
      '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
      '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
      '94 Dinky HX in Black
      '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Gator do a multi-fit case too.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Email G&G and get a quote. It won't be cheap, but they'll build you a replacement (maybe not the logo).
          Last edited by MetalDaze; 10-06-2013, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
            Email G&G and get a quote. It won't be cheap, but they'll build it you a replacement (maybe not the logo).
            Yeah, G&G make the classic tolex covered cases that Jackson and Charvel use, at least on the Strat shaped guitars. They're heavy cases but I love 'em. I managed to score a red one and green one for a couple of guitars.

Comment

+1 Matt B. All of my old Kramers have G&G cases and they are heavy but worth it. They offer more protection than a regular SKB and they're more durable in my opinion as well.
              Last edited by leftykingv2; 10-06-2013, 05:49 PM.
              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Post a pic of the damaged areas.Maybe I can help you.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                X