Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Please!!!! left handed Truss Rod cover!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please!!!! left handed Truss Rod cover!!!!

Last night I was making a minor adjustment to the truss rod on my old Custom Shop Soloist. Long story short my nephews were spending some time over my house and they picked up the cover when I had my back turned. Apparently they thought it would be a good idea to use it for one of those hard clay digging dinosaur bone sets that you get at borders bookstore and they snapped it in two. I was preoccupied in the middle of the job trying to watch my nephews and the dogs while dinner was in the oven. My girl was at the store so needless to say my hands were full. It was a left handed "Custom Shop" engraved cover and I have no idea where I can find a replacement that's the same. It was the three color Black,white,black type. Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks guys.
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

www.fretsonthenet.com

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
      Awesome!!! Thank you so much DonP.!!!!!!
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

ebay as a second choice if budman is unable to. last time i checked with him he wasnt able to do solid text in the usual jackson truss cover font(alasko bold or kaufmann i think) although that was years ago

Comment

Working...
        X