Opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions please

I got a really nice Charvel neck and want to use it but which body to put it on is what I'm wondering. I have 2 Jackson Vs, a Charvette and a Warmoth that I'm considering. Any opinions? I really wanna put it on the Warmoth body because I never play it because the neck is so thick with an r5 nut

It's pronounced soops

I wouldn't expect the heel size to fit the Warmoth, unless you know something I don't know.

Comment

I'd obviously have to mod it but it looks the best and the Korina sounds so damn good
      It's pronounced soops

Comment

I like the Warmoth. And it'd be awesome if you got a matching veneer for the headstock.
        Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

I vote the KV3.
          "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

I vote for the Warmoth then (and please kick the Charvette under that couch so I don't have to look at it again)

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
              I vote for the Warmoth then (and please kick the Charvette under that couch so I don't have to look at it again)
              this^^ ha ha ha

Comment

Lol and that Charvette plays better than a couple more expensive guitars. It is a Japanese axe and actually stays in tune. The trem has got to go though. Like the color on it for some reason. How hard would it be to mod it for an OFR? I have a brand new german OFR here and would love to put it on the Charvette lol. Not too sure how hard it would be to fill and redrill.
                Last edited by 84sups; 08-08-2013, 08:27 PM.
                It's pronounced soops

Comment

Clean between your toes first Ewwww.
                  Looks good on the warmoth body.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

It sucks that I finally got a decent pic of the flame in that Rhoads though. The neck is screwed in that
                    It's pronounced soops

Comment

Originally posted by 84sups View Post
                      I'd obviously have to mod it but it looks the best and the Korina sounds so damn good
                      I agree! The first one looks the best if we're just talking looks.
                      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I agree. The neck looks like the best fit on the Warmoth.
                        Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                        Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

If you ever want to sell the Warmoth body, I'd like first dibs!

But yea, I agree it looks best on that body!
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                          X