Extra Trem arm for a JT-6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Trem arm for a JT-6?

Sadly I am no longer a platinum member, though this isn't quite a classified ad anyways :P Traded a few guitars for a very nice Guild acoustic, and I lost my main "floyd" guitar, so I am breaking out the old Mod6 I scored off ebay 4-5 years ago. Problem is, it never came with the arm! Any people out there who might happen to have an old one laying around? I apologize if this breaks any rules, and I fully accept the consequences!
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Welcome back, Donny. Look for one of those Ibanez Edge bars... they pop in and work just fine.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nashville Sam Ash has a bunch, but they want $20 each + tax.

Comment

+1 Ibanez Edge bar, practically identical

Comment

Thanks guys! I had no idea the edge arm would fit. I still don't know where to find one of those either, but they should be easier tob track down! Also, just kinda to verify, I am indeed the one who posted about this in the fb group page! (my account)
          I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

GC carries the Ibanez bars.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Let me know if you need one with the plastic on the end of the bar, I have one from a Charvel...if I can find it.
              No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

FWIW, got an Ibby bar on the bay for 15 bux for my Mod 6....works like a champ.

Mark
                "Hail to the Wasted".......Zinny J. Zan

Comment

I offered to sell him an actual JT-6 arm I have extra for $10 and it seemed to be priced to high.
                  I like black and white guitars

Comment

Originally posted by walshula View Post
                    I offered to sell him an actual JT-6 arm I have extra for $10 and it seemed to be priced to high.
                    IMO 10 bux is a great deal for that bar. Budman has replacement bushings too if needed.

Mark

Comment

Do you need it Mark? I will send it to you when I send out your last package if so.
                      I like black and white guitars

Comment

Originally posted by walshula View Post
                        Do you need it Mark? I will send it to you when I send out your last package if so.
                        Lee, emailed ya!

Comment

You can replace the fitting with a collar bar style fitting and use a floyd arm.
                          Gil

Comment

Working...
                          X