Need graphic ideas for a Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need graphic ideas for a Warrior

I need some ideas for a paint graphic on a warrior body. The only real criteria is it has to be able to be done by masking but, There is access to a vinyl cutter so it don't have to be just a Rising sun or bullseye type of traditional graphic and I've thought of all the most common ones you'd find and I'm not really feeling none of them, so I'd like to see something cool and uncommon that would work on a warrior body. It can bee pictures, artwork, stencils, doodles, ideas, whatever, as long as it can be scanned and cut .

Ok,, Let's see something cool

MOSHON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Warbird graphics look great on a Warrior but that requires airbrushing.

I guess an EVH striped job maybe?

Comment

anything black/white.
      I like black and white guitars

Comment

What kind of things do you like? What theme do you want to go with on the guitar? Funny? Mean? Evil?

Comment

Well, I thought about the Warbird thing,, but that is pretty common to think of on a Warrior,,and I already have a 90 Bolted Steel Warrior,, and the VH stripe thing was never my bag. I'm looking for something out of the ordinary. been looking at tattoo stencils also,, but nothing has grabed me that don't look like it would just be a sticker on a guitar.

Anyway, thanks guys keep 'em coming.

MATT... I was typing when you posted....I'm really kinda open as I really don't know what I want, that's why I put it out there like this. I do know I don't want something that has been done to death, and I'd really prefer something as "NON-Cheesy" as possible.

MOSHON
          DAVE
          Last edited by MOSHWITZ; 04-29-2013, 09:00 AM.
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

The spiral checker board. The kind of stuff that almost gives you a headache to look at

Comment

Dave, do you have any colors in mind? What about some different finishes like chrome (can be colored chrome), glow-in-the-dark or some of that "real feel" leather stuff? I had a Charvel Snakeskin guitar done in the "reel feel" finish and it turned out awesome. I chose a corn snake instead of the typical python.
              Attached Files

Comment

What about something like this from Japanese Jackson Guitar Fan Club website?

http://www.jacksonguitar.org/gall/gall76.html

You can change those graphics to something else you like but that black and white theme could work well on a warrior.

Comment

What about the symbols for either biohazard or radiation? Yeah, I know they've been done before.

Comment

Check out http://www.inzanedecals.com/ I have used one of their decal sets and I was really happy with the results. But, if you dont want to go that route, you can get some ideas from the designs on the site.
                    Turn the volume to 10 and rip off the knob!

Currently Shredding:
                    2007 Jackson DK2M
                    1983 Kramer Pacer Special
                    2013 Kramer 5150 Kit
                    2000ish RR Knockoff refinish.

Comment

I like some of the iron cross stuff,,, but once again,,,,looking for something less common ;-

Keep 'em rolling

MOSHON
                      DAVE

Comment

Put the cock dragon on there somewhere.
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Maybe a Jolly Roger? Something like this but more centered? You can skew the theme anyway you like. I think with the warrior body you can come up with some cool stuff.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/In-Store...2-i1695384.gc#

Comment

Dave, if it were me, I would think about which direction I would want to go with the iron cross - German (WW 1 or WW 2) or biker themed. That might give you a direction to go in.

I've designed half a dozen graphics for guitars I've owned over the years and I always start with a theme (e.g. zombies, summer fun at the beach, camouflage, etc.) then I start pounding the 'net for inspiration and let it take me where it may.

I also mock up things in Photoshop and import the composite image into the guitar creator here, to get an idea of how it look on the instrument.

Comment

Matt_B,
                              You should post some of the designs you have done - They are unique and tasteful.

Comment

Working...
                              X