info archive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• info archive

I looked through the old posts and see some talk and ass chewing bout the old info archive from the Jackson site. Looks like JCF members scared away FEnder pretty good on this... but anyway is anyone here working on puting this together. ??

Re: info archive

I'm not sure

If anyone is working on this and needs help, give me a shout

Comment

The Christmas break is coming at the end of this week, so between the two semesters I would be willing to help out with the info pages. Obviously there are those more qualified (better/more knowledge) than myself, but non-the-less I would be willing to help out in anyway I can.
      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

I can help too. Always willing to do something to learn more about Jackson. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

i've got the mother of all info pages on a disk (thanks dave) and it will be awhile before it's up....sorry to say. it's important to us to get it redone and posted, but it's gonna be a little bit.

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I'd be happy to host it if that's the problem,
            I can do it for free...I've got tons of disk space...

Comment

Hey it is good to hear that it is in the works Sully. Good luck getting the Info Page up. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
              I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Working...
              X