Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

video on guitar necks. WTF. parental guidance needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video on guitar necks. WTF. parental guidance needed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pfr7...ature=youtu.be

haha yeah, i saw that last week. I got a chuckle out of it.

Comment

I could drink beer and hang with this dude.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I've seen this before. Both of those strats have closely spaced 12th fret dots, of course they are gonna sound the same. FFS. What an idiot.
        You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

I got a good laugh out of it!

Comment

I enjoy him he tells it like it is.
            I hate My Les Paul forum too its full of shit heads.
            I joined there and stayed a few months and left.
            90% are arrogant elitist ass holes.Same goes for The Les Paul forum.
            Years ago I called out one of the mods on The Les Paul forum because he was claiming he knew Charvel/Jackson guitars better than any one.
            I challenged him with facts and a copy of the serial number and work order number for his guitar.
            He told me I didn't know shit and to kiss his ass and come back when I grew up.
            I posted pics of the Jackson log sheet with all the info to prove my point.
            He got his ass handed to him and people were making fun of him because a noob put him in his place.
            Needless to say I got banned quickly.
            Last edited by straycat; 02-22-2013, 10:13 PM.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

he's an asshat, using water to clean wood is a bad idea. anyone will tell you it can cause wood to swell, warp, soften and or crack, can even make frets un seat...but im just a dumb motherfucker. so cleaning an oiled/unfinished fret board with water = bad. BTW my guitar does have a rosewood neck you dumb motherfucker, and maple dots yes wood fucking dots.....and that skunk stripe is walnut not rosewood you dumb ass shit fucker.

Comment

Sooooooo he tests the tone of fingerboards by whacking open strings instead of fretted notes? Mmmmkay.

Comment

That's the same guy who claimed Agile guitars were "sh*t" but Samick and SX were much better 'beginner' guitars.

Just another foul-mouthed, dumb motherf*cker with a webcam...

Comment

Everyone needs to feel superior about something, and if they ain't got anything they have to make something up.

Comment

Working...
                    X