re

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re

I like the new Jackson site. It's appearance does confirm my suspicions that through Jackson, Fender hopes to go after the Ibanez/LTD market. I don't think doing that will mean the end of the SL1's, SL2's, and other top of the line instruments, but I do fear an unwarrented price increase.

Re: re

This has been the fear around here since the announcement. There is no telling what is to happen. The Fender guys have assured us that they will do their best to keep things fair and produce a killer guitar. It's all about time. We will have to see. You never know, they could be even better than before or total crap. Time.

Comment

I will 2nd that the Jackson site is improving by the week [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Yes, let`s hope Fender keeps the prices down like they are now and doesn`t try to gouge us. But they might use the angle, why buy an Import Ibanez Jem, when you can buy this Jacskon USA guitar for a little more. Remember some Jems are over $1500, can you say Black SL2H`s for $2000 [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Maybee [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

There's been literally dozens of threads on this topic dating back to before the sale of Jackson to FMIC.

Search for 'Fender' or 'Strathead', and consider yourself informed.

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
        Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Working...
        X