Hello Fender guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Fender guys

R U guys still around? Looking in? If so, Fender Australia have told my music store that they are unable to get me a US Rhoads case and a US Soloist case? Any ideas? Is there gonna be a Jacksonguitars.com.au site any time in the future?

Vic

Re: Hello Fender guys

Yea, where are the Fender guys? They have all been strangely quiet since the new board got up and running.....that's creepy [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Sarj is wondering the same thing. There was alot of team spirit and now there is none. Maybe they want us to start talking about Stratocasters and Telecasters on the Fender board or something. I almost bought a Fender Deluxe Double Fat Strat today in white with a black pickguard. Real close, but no cigar. I'm still waiting for the new stuff to come out. I wish one of the Fender guys would come up with a thread and post some hints about what is to come. Hmmmmmmm,

Comment

If a bunch of people were giving you $hit you probably wouldn't want to be here either. They had enough people telling them they sucked and left.
        We must!
        We must!
        We must increase the bust!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!
        The boys are counting on us!

Comment

The Fender Discussion Page doesn't have a forum for Jackson/Charvel players to exchange thoughts and ideas. I've been told there is not enough of a demand to warrant a separate forum. So you can post in the Misc. and Non-Fender topics but you still have to deal with arrogant strat people. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
          Amp... Pioneer
          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

I'd be willing to bet this forum has been quietly declared 'off-limits' to the Fender gents, after the conflict surrounding the 'Mother of All Info Pages' and the subsequent 'pile-on'.

1 careless statement + 20 angry retorts
            = The honeymoon is over.

Expect minimal to no FMIC employee participation on these boards.
            750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
            Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

That's too bad. I didn't read all the posts concerning Uncle Rob Fender, Brad Traweek etc. but I did post on a couple and didn't think that they got razzed too much. I have possibly been wrong in that assumption.
              I am sort of wondering however exactly what the people at FMIC were expecting exactly...that we would welcome them with open arms when we weren't sure whether it was Douglas McArthur or Attila the Hun who had come calling?
              I felt for the most part that almost all of us treated them with respect. I am certainly not advocating the rather pissy doom and gloom nature of some of our posting brethren but c'mon to totally disappear like that? C'mon. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

I wouldn't blame 'em a bit. It got very ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by nor:
                  I'd be willing to bet this forum has been quietly declared 'off-limits' to the Fender gents, after the conflict surrounding the 'Mother of All Info Pages' and the subsequent 'pile-on'.

1 careless statement + 20 angry retorts
                  = The honeymoon is over.

Expect minimal to no FMIC employee participation on these boards.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not true at all .. They got tired of getting beat on .. plain and simple. I can honestly say I as well as Soloist1 have dealt with Brian Mcd and he is a great guy. He has bent over backwards to help me with my custom order .. I hope at sometime he makes a return to the forum ..
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Yeah, can't say as I blame `em. They were getting flamed early and fairly often, although most of that was from only a few members. A few bad apples... [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] Some feathers were ruffled for other reasons, too, but that seemed to work itself out. I hope they eventually recognize that most folks do welcome their presence here. For those who kept flaming them: let's move past denial and into acceptance.

Comment

Yea, I for one was glad they took the time to try to ease our fears...hopefully they will make a return and if the few "bad" apples sart falling from the tree we can just whack em' on the head and maybe they will pipe down!

Comment

People need to realize that a little inside information is a GOOD thing.
                        It might not be what you want to hear, but at least you have some knowledge that you wouldn't otherwise.

Comment

I was hoping those Fender guys would be hanging around/lurking, I didn't think they'd gone for good. As some people know, you need a thick skin around here sometimes, especially if you have a thick head! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Oh well....where's Kevin been lately? Hey Kev, come back dude, what's been happenin' dude? Can you get some cases to Oz? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The sad part is most of the bashing came from people that didn't even deal with them. Brian McDonald hooked me up big time. And in my eyes he isn't just a "Fender Guy". He is a metal head for one thing. Not that it matters. It's like talking to the fukking burning bush so I'm not going to even bother.
                            We must!
                            We must!
                            We must increase the bust!
                            The bigger the better!
                            The tighter the sweater!
                            The boys are counting on us!

Comment

I'm sure they will pop back in here.

MOst of the Fender guys have pretty thick skins. When the Cybertwin came out there was flamewars with them that made this one look like a lovefest.

Comment

Working...
                              X