no!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no!!!

I ordered a left-handed SL1 with blue ghost flames about 3 months ago.. it finally arrived.. but one small problem.. it's not left handed!! AHHHH! The people at guitar center still havn't figured out what the problem is. This just ruined my whole year. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] Maybe I'll be able to post some pics up here soon...

By the way, im a new member. Hello everybody!

Re: no!!!

welcome dude. That sux. I guess they figure you can just play it righty, like any 'normal' guitarist [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

I don't suppose left handed BGF Soloists are falling out of the sky either. I hope you get it all sorted out quickly. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Guitar Center...well, there ya go! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Go down there and tel the the model # is SL1BGFL

i wish Guitar Center would STOP hire DumbAZZ's

Comment

Ahem SL1LH BGF

Matt

Comment

Yea dude, talk to Matt, he`ll lead you down the right path, I am think WRMG soon [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

That really sucks Deadnight. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

*waves finger*
                That is why you should order your Jacksons from people like Matt...
                They are professionals who care about what they are doing..not just some person who are trying to get a commission! [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

Getting a right handed unit when you ordered a left handed unit can play out in your favor... Free strings, something [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] IF you were diligent in making it EXPLICITLY CLEAR that you were ordering a left handed unit. You deserve compensation Damage to the psychic must be immeasurable when you opened up the case. [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Turn the beat around. Take a left and make it right!

Consider it experience for the future.

[ December 14, 2002, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: ROCKPRO ]

Comment

That sucks! Guess you'll just have to learn to play right-handed! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I wouldn't automatically assume Guitar Center is at fault. The custom shop sending out a right handed model when a left handed was ordered would seem about par for the course from what I've seen lately.

Comment

I've played left-handed for 6 years now. Don't really wan't to learn all over again the other way.

I talked to somebody at guitar center. It seems their computers are all screwed up to. The papers that came with the guitar says it's left handed and it says it's left handed in their computer. In there computer they have another guitar that is suppose to be in the mail and on the way that also says it's left handed. Identicle to the right handed one. I hope that's my guitar and not another right hander.

This will be my first Jackson if they can get my lefty one to me. I need a new guitar bad. The one im using now is an Epiphone. It's missing 3 screws out of the saddles, there is a chip in the nut, the frets are worn down pretty bad, and the screws that hold the pickups in keep turning and the pickups keep falling inside of the guitar. I ended up duct taping them. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

This will be my first Jackson if they can get my lefty one to me. I need a new guitar bad. The one im using now is an Epiphone. It's missing 3 screws out of the saddles, there is a chip in the nut, the frets are worn down pretty bad, and the screws that hold the pickups in keep turning and the pickups keep falling inside of the guitar. I ended up duct taping them.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I'd say you need a new guitar! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by pro-fusion:
                            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> This will be my first Jackson if they can get my lefty one to me. I need a new guitar bad. The one im using now is an Epiphone. It's missing 3 screws out of the saddles, there is a chip in the nut, the frets are worn down pretty bad, and the screws that hold the pickups in keep turning and the pickups keep falling inside of the guitar. I ended up duct taping them.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I'd say you need a new guitar! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Duct tape?!? You're not a member of Korn or some other Nu Metal type band, are you? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

sorry about the disappointment and the headaches
                              that accompany it. i grew up in new york with the McEnroe's (john was #1 in the world in tennis years ago in the early to late 80's), and when john rose to fame he started acquiring some nice stuff. he ordered a camouflage strat from fender,
                              the year was around'83 or so, he forgot to tell them he was a lefty, and when the guitar arrived , he brought it to the studio and was extremely disappointed with the mix up. he threw the axe hardly to the ground after he opened up the case accompanied by some cursing of course.
                              people were shivering when it hit the ground.i hope this gets fixed up for you in a short time.
                              take it easy if you can
                              tommy
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X