• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help wiring diagram Dragonfire pickups

2 Hotrails and a X2n Knockoff.

5 way

Volume

Tone.

Just wanna make the fucker work lol Not super worried about 1000 combos and coil taps etc, can anyone steer me in a direction as these fuckers came with NO diagram and I read conflicting stories of them matching GFS and then not Matching GFS and then them Matching and not matching duncans.
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Hey dude I just put a set of Dragonfire Screamers in my Green Meanie copy, they do have the same wiring as GFS pickups. To be exact green is north start, white is north finish, red is south finish and black is south start/ ground.
    Last edited by tomanyjacksons; 09-26-2012, 05:50 PM.
    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

On a side note: why can't there be an industry standard, this would be so easy for everybody.
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
        On a side note: why can't there be an industry standard, this would be so easy for everybody.
        Preferably with solderless quick connects!
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
          Preferably with solderless quick connects!
          this for the fuckin win

And thanks so much! Its in a mutt just a bunch of parts stuff im building and gonna try and ebay or offer up here. Bought too many toys and some of these parts i have laying around have to be put to use or offed with authority lol
          Haters gonna hate
          Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Good luck sir. I have trouble getting rid of anything. I traded/shipped my first guitar ever to a fellow JCF rocker here a few weeks ago. My collection is always growing. I should be ashamed.

Comment

Working...
            X