Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone identify this mystery onboard preamp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone identify this mystery onboard preamp?

Got this in a body I bought today and have no idea what it is. No markings on it at all! Did some searching and coming up empty, any help would be appreciated! If its like a mid or gain boost Id totally like to use it!
    Attached Files
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Ah, looks like an uber-rare Blues Rock Chatter boost preamp. It's there to compensate for the Floyd.
    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Ya got me IDK what that is.Looks like wireless phone battery.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

If you remove the shrink tubing it may be easier to identify.
        Looks a bit "home made" though...could be a gainboost or a midboost maybe?
        Try and connect a 9V battery to those loose red and black wires and see what happens.

Comment

Can anyone identify this mystery car?

hint: take the cover off so we can actually see it.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I figured that the yellow shrinksleeving may be a signature trademark of a particular company. I might just hook the damn thing up and see what happens, its already wired up, just need to add a battery jack and pickups.
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Idk what it is but I remember seeing that on ebay. Nice dinky xl body. The good part is that no extra holes were made, just the tone pot removed.

Comment

Yeah man for sure, it isnt super flamey but its a decent body for the price, dude knocked off $10 of the shipping because Im the next state over from him. Ive got all the parts for an XL so I figured why not?

Comment

Working...
                X