Kahler 2500 Fulcrum replacement arm question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kahler 2500 Fulcrum replacement arm question

Hi, does anyone happen to know if a older screw in Floyd Rose arm that they used originally will work with a Kahler 2500 Fulcrum like that came on a model 3 etc? they are under half price. I can't find anything online with the size diameter of the Kahler to compare it to. Thanks.
    Last edited by defec; 07-26-2012, 08:16 PM.

Or if a generic 6mm bar will fit.

Comment

I get mine from KahlerUSA.com.
      A generic bar is not thick enough.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Bummer. Kahler charges a premium.

Comment

Yeah but you get the correct part that wont break.

Comment

Originally posted by defec View Post
            Hi, does anyone happen to know if a older screw in Floyd Rose arm that they used originally will work with a Kahler 2500 Fulcrum like that came on a model 3 etc? they are under half price. I can't find anything online with the size diameter of the Kahler to compare it to. Thanks.
            You've likely heard this before, but the Kahler Killer 2700 series is a huge upgrade and works on the same posts. Of course, if you are complaining about the price of the trem bar,

Comment

It's not my guitar or I'd probably fork over the money without complaining. haha. Someone brought over a model 3 to show me, I had it in my hands for a few minutes, took out some springs for him while biasing his amp, It had all five installed, helped him adjust it etc. He got home and can't find the bar etc etc. I can't find it over here. I recall putting it in his case etc. A whole mess.
              Last edited by defec; 07-28-2012, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Ouch. A big mess.

Comment

Oooo keep looking for it it has to be around somewhere.His place or yours.

Comment

I'll look again. I tore apart over here hoping for the best. My Charvel's are a year after his with jt-6's etc or I'd probably have just given him one of my bars for the time being.

Comment

I've talked to the owner of Wammi world before, he specializes in Kahler trems and he will tell you whatever you want to know. Real nice guy his number is (760) 494-5969. I can't for the life of me remember his name but he's really down to earth.
                      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                      X