Identify this trem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identify this trem!

The Floyd Rose logo looks like a Ping to me, but I'm not sure. I don't see the usual Ping logo there by the trem arm bushing. This is a Fender Floyd Mexi-strat. I've seen other strats like this that did have the Ping logo on the trem (which I presume were MIJ). Who is the trem manufacturer, what is the model number (if any), and what country was it made in?

Yes it's a ping. The "Floyd Rose" logo is etched into the chrome on those. I've seen a couple but never had any long term experience with them
    It's pronounced soops

Comment

the lettering certainly looks like ping but i think they're just regular fender licensed ping floyd rose (must be some legal issues so they don't put the regular ping emblem on it). this guys sells them all the time: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Floyd-Rose-C...-/190690120809

ping is made in hong kong china i believe. if that trem has a brass bock then it's just a ping without the logo.

Comment

China eh? Hmm, I'm getting lots of search hits suggesting they might be made in Korea. :think:

Comment

Working...
        X