CS mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS mods?

Lately, I've been caught up in the brass big block hype. Have a couple of shredder axes out to be routed and fitted with big blocks. Pending the outcome & performance of those upgrades, I may want to put one in my CS Star. However, in addition to being a little worried about fucking up an almost perfect ax with the rout for the block, there's the minor concern for the affect on the CS status. I'll never sell it but I would like to keep it as original as possible while adding to it's already impressive sound & playability character. Does Charvel/Jackson CS do mods like this? Does it have any affect on it's CS status?

Just call it a CS+

Comment

If J/C CS does NOT do mods, can anyone recommend a pro on here? Not to be overly picky but the Star is currently set up beautifully. The trem, the action, everything. Down to the most minute detail. My head would explode if that got ruined...

Comment

Mike Learn is an authorized Jackson repair shop and considering that he paints for them, it might be the closet thing (plus you would have a good story to go with it).

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
          Mike Learn is an authorized Jackson repair shop and considering that he paints for them, it might be the closet thing (plus you would have a good story to go with it).
          +1
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
          X