Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Trem Arms

Hi, guys...

Does anyone know of any places online where I might get a new trem arm (+ threaded cup) for a Floyd Special in black nickel/cosmo black? I found one guy on Ebay with a bunch of them, but he won't ship one to Canada because "international shipping on many items is very high also I need to go to the post office to ship them and that takes so much time." Lazy git.

*sigh* Must be nice to have everything at yer fingertips down there in the good ol' U S of A...

Thanks in advance...

Stew Mac has threaded cups. Idk about cosmo though.
    Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

So are these cosmo OFR's for real or yet another mythical unicorn part?

Comment

The cosmo OFR's are indeed real (there's one on my LTD Ninja), but they do seem to be super rare on the guitar parts market. Cosmo Floyd Specials are a tad more common (almost always available on Ebay), however, seperate cosmo replacement parts are rather difficult to come by.

Guitar Parts Depot used to carry some of the cosmo/black nickel trems/parts, but their site has been gone for months. Went out of business, I guess...

Comment

Schecter pits cosmo black Ofr's on the hellraisers. Check with a schecter dealer to get one ordered.
          Gil

Comment

If u get one with the anchor assembly for a few bucks more u won't have any issues with the ofr bar not fitting the mount correctly

Comment

Working...
            X