Original Floyd rose trem bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Floyd rose trem bar

I want to buy the right bar for my original Floyd rose if I have to buy the piece it screws onto I will but would just like to get the bar it's going on a 1992 fender American Floyd strat can I get a link?
    2009 black sl1 usa
    fire crackle 3dr dead mint(flawless!!)
    Burgundy mist model 3
    black model 1 emg
    black model 3 h/s/s
    2005 pointy charvel
    2009 black rr1

The Schaller replacements are always sold with the bushing. You are better off buying a new bushing anyways because it doubles the odds of finding a combo with a really snug fit.

http://www.prorockgear.com/tremarmcollarstyle.aspx

They've got the old style screw-in bars, too. I'd avoid the licensed crap at all costs.

Comment

Oh I have a USA Floyd Rose Classic strat. Vintage yellow..with maple. I love the fuck. TBX treble boost sounds great with dark amps.

I was just going to make a comment about my mansack...that is all.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yea it doesn't play like a Jackson but its a bad mofo warm it up bout 5min. And shread away mine has s Duncan custom and hot rails took a while to set up but after that it was on. And thanks for the link!
        2009 black sl1 usa
        Burgundy mist model 3
        black model 1 emg
        black model 3 h/s/s
        2005 pointy charvel
        2009 black rr1

Comment

I had one some years ago and just couldn't get along with it. My Agile LP copy played better :p
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

That's what my dad is sayin but he is mr. Gotta have my action as low as possible but I like a challange sometimes my sl2 is to easy to play sometimes, it's lke I gotta be reminded that I am at guitar center or some place like that who doesn't set up any guitar that they pull out of the box ever lol! It's better than that just different it dose play better that my les Paul custom though
            2009 black sl1 usa
            Burgundy mist model 3
            black model 1 emg
            black model 3 h/s/s
            2005 pointy charvel
            2009 black rr1

Comment

Working...
            X