J-50n question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J-50n question

Ok so I just pulled a presumably j50n from my Rhoads ex and the sticker says j-50n 10.2 but the screw poles are on the trem side not the neck side. Has anyone ever seen one like this? Was it just a mislabeled j50b or could it just be any jackson bridge pickup? Any ideas?

Hmmm turns out the j50n out of my kelly std was that way too :dunno:
    But while im here. Interesting fact I found, the j50n is jacksons version of the original (paf) with a reduction of 6.66% in turns of wire in the original design. Kinda cool, wonder if they chose 6.66% cause theyre some devil worshipping sons of bitches lol

Comment

Yeah every Jackson I've had with jackson humbuckers in the neck had the screws that way. Doesn't really make a difference honestly. I turned it around and sounded exactly the same
      It's pronounced soops

Comment

Ah ok. I never really looked, but it was pointed out to me and I had no idea why it was like that.

Comment

Along the same lines, the Duncan "Vintage Blues" '59 bridge and neck set has the neck pup with the screws on the trem side as well. Confused me for a bit when I was installing it.. lol
          Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Working...
          X