Trying to find EIGHT hole pickguard for 2 humbuckers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find EIGHT hole pickguard for 2 humbuckers

I want to install 2 humbuckers into my CST 40, but I can't find any blank pickguards for humbuckers with 8 screw holes. Can anyone recommend a place that would have it? I'd prefer to use an 8 hole pickguard over drilling and using a standard 11 hole. THANKS!

http://fretsonthenet.net

Dave, who runs the site (and makes everything himself, by the way!) is a member here and will make you exactly what you need.
    Last edited by DalyTek; 04-28-2012, 11:28 AM.
    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

I see everything, BUT pickguards. Where are they on this site?

Comment

Email him and ask. That one may be a custom job (which he only can do limited amounts of per month)..
        Just email him and tell him what you need.
        My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Working...
        X