GFS pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GFS pickups

Does anybody have any thoughts on GFS pickups? In particular, the Dream 180 series, models BPG H21 neck and BPG H22 bridge?

I have a pair of the veh hums and I like them. Good balance to them and they do whatever I want them too

Comment

I put a Crunchy PAT in my EPI LP and it sounded great. Actually likes it better than the Duncan Custom 5 I had in there. I wouldn't hesitate to try any of their other stuff. I was kicking around the idea of one of the Dream 90's for my DOT to get a good Kerrrraanngggg type tone.

Comment

I actually had the chrome Dream 180 pickups (both the bridge and neck versions) in my KE3 and they really sounded fantastic in there. I actually really miss those pickups...
        My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Have the VEH bridge and the Alnico II neck. Excellent pickups, really like the neck sounds out of the Alnico II very very sweet. The VEH bridge is nice too. Awesome prices, I have bought a fair bit of odds and ends from GFS and never had any trouble. The cool thing is each order they have thrown in an extra pot or cap so I like that
          "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
          Zakk Wylde

Comment

Working...
          X