Pickup ring screws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pickup ring screws

I have tried to find small black flat headed phillips screws from local hardware stores but it seems it is hard to find correct looking screws here in northern Europe. So I think I have to order online. One option is Allparts gs-3397-03. Does anyone know if they match original Jackson used items?
    My Jacksons: RR1 x2, RR Pro, Soloist Pro, RRXMG x2, SDX, JS32RR

I've ordered pickup ring screws from them. Just make sure you measure what you want exactly, becasue sometimes the pictures don't really represent what you are ordering.

Comment

Screws which I ordered from Allparts arrived today. Their thread and lenght are ok, but head is smaller than on originals so they sink little bit deeper and are not in the same level as the pickup ring surface. Perhaps it is not a bad thing, because black color usually wears off quickly from original screws and these are kind of protected.
      My Jacksons: RR1 x2, RR Pro, Soloist Pro, RRXMG x2, SDX, JS32RR

Comment

try stewmac. i know lots of people hate em, but i always had good luck with em, and the screws are bang on matches to my other Jacksons.
        Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Mail banjomikez on Ebay. He does the short Duncan (Charvel San Dimas) rings and screws.
          You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

-edit- Sorry. Didn't check your location before I posted.
            Last edited by dg; 04-28-2012, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X