Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Bridge Replacement - Easy conversation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Bridge Replacement - Easy conversation!

Ok, so I know this has been discussed maybe, 100000 times, but I’m really looking for some input/opinions. I’m new here but have been around long enough to know the advice here is valid.....

I’ve Googled plenty.

The first guitar I’m replacing the bridge on is a JS100. I paid 200$ for the guitar so the bridge upgrade is well worth it. Bridge sucks, guitar is almost mint.

What bridge should I buy?......and from where? I’m in Canada. (Feel free to bust balls but I really don’t say “eh")

I know the Floyd will drop right in. I’m REALLY trying to keep costs down. I thought about the Floyd Rose special because it’s cheap and would do the job. I don’t want to replace it again though.

I haven’t had much luck getting “flutter” out of a Floyd. At least compared to the Edges I own. Anyone else find the same thing?

I see used Ibanez bridges on flee bay which would be ideal but it’s so hard to know what you’re really getting. A new “Edge”? Way too much money...

I know the Gotoh make some good shit too...

You get what you pay for I know, I suppose the question is...what’s the best bang for the buck?

Thanks for reading guys...oh and I do say eh....I lied.
    -Now....shut up n play yer guitar
Working...
X