Jackson Factory Hot Pink finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Factory Hot Pink finish

Hey all, I'm looking at having a warlock repainted to match my Rhoads (hot pink body, black bevels ) and I'm having a hell of a time getting places to match the paint. It's the same hot pink color that they use for the RX10D, DX10D and RR5FR. Any ideas where I can get ahold of the same color paint or of a place that can match it without breaking $250? I've got one place I can take it to that did my black with pink bevels, but I'm trying to see what my options are. Any help is appreciated Here's the guitar I want the Warlock to match.
    Last edited by snake_pearson; 02-07-2012, 05:10 PM.

You could try the Revlon counter.

Comment

can you bring it to an auto parts store that has those paint matching "cameras" or "eyes" that scan the paint and then formulate a match for it? I would try that. I have seen that work before.
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

If only it were that simple

Comment

That's a great idea! I will have to check around. Does Autozone or O'Reilly's have anything like that?

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
          can you bring it to an auto parts store that has those paint matching "cameras" or "eyes" that scan the paint and then formulate a match for it? I would try that. I have seen that work before.

Comment

Originally posted by snake_pearson View Post
            That's a great idea! I will have to check around. Does Autozone or O'Reilly's have anything like that?
            You will have to check. I know the Auto Value store near me has one.
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

O'Reilly's will do it, but you gotta go to one that mixes paint (not all of them do). They made me some to finish this one up a while back:

Sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Very cool. I have a couple around me, so I will give them a ring and see what they say.

Originally posted by sully View Post
                O'Reilly's will do it, but you gotta go to one that mixes paint (not all of them do). They made me some to finish this one up a while back:

Sully

Comment

Their website lists which locations mix paint, too. Good luck!
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                  X