Charvel J-50B pickup wiring color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel J-50B pickup wiring color

Does anybody know the color code of this pickup ?
    Guitars: Jackson KE-1, JRS-1, SL-1 / Charvel 750XL / Gibson Les Paul Standard

http://www.guitarelectronics.com/c=0...g_color_codes/

Most Jackson pickups I've had have been factory wired just like a Duncan, with black as hot, green ground, and red & white wired together, but just be aware that if you mix with Duncans or do any fancy wiring that involves coil splitting, you have to take the differences in to account.

Comment

Thanks for the link !
      One question:
      For example if I want to install 2 Fender Singlecoil with the J-50B in bridge(HSS) what should I be aware of ? Could there be any problems when splitting the J-50B

Comment

In that case, I'd use the chart and go by their suggested wiring of green to hot and black to ground for the J50, then wire the Fender pickups as usual. If you split the coils on the J50, again use the chart as your guide as to which set of wires work as the start & end of each coil and you'll be fine.

Comment

THANX again

Comment

Working...
          X