Jackson Single Coil wiring with EMG PA2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Single Coil wiring with EMG PA2

l Maybe somebody can help. I have a 87 Charvel Model 6 and I need a diagram for the following: I have a EMG 81 solderless in the bridge and two jackson singles j200's i believe. On the 81 I have a EMG A25KX2 Dual Volume Pot one as tone one as volume, a EMG AB afterburner for that pickup. Now for the front 2 I want to wire them together to a Fender Concentric 250k/500k pot vol/tone and a EMG PA2 to level them out. By that I mean the active and non active. lol also I need to wire 2 mini SPDT toggles one to the emg 81 on/off and 1 to the singles on/off. If you can that draw that up yur the man. Thanks

Anybody? anybody at all?

Comment

What's the purpose of the two toggle switches?

BTW, you might have better luck on the EMG forum.
      Last edited by Argos; 01-28-2012, 04:21 PM. Reason: PS

Comment

This would be sooooo much less convoluted if you just changed the J100's over to EMG singles (and ditched the concentric pots).

Comment

Yup just make them all emgs

Comment

ya ya I know. The two toggles are killswitchs. I ended up gettin er done. Used the buss board that comes with the emg. I will eventually put emgs up front, had some parts laying around and was bored. Thanks tho

Comment

Working...
            X