JT 570 parts search!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JT 570 parts search!

I recently bought an used gold Schaller style vibrato from a guy doing a parts purge and noticed it was the fast loader style. Its all there except 1 string lock screw, 1! tried to do searches but none of the parts places seemed to have anything similar to that, just the Floyd styled parts. Any info is appreciated, and thank you!

Those single-locking trems suck. If you really want to use that trem, your best bet is to change the saddles to real Floyd or Schaller locking saddles.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Cool, will take a look at the saddles and or if I find one cheap enough, might just replace it.

Comment

Interesting. The one I have the tubes are square. Those just thread into the saddles?

Comment

Indeed they do.

Comment

Um, all Schallers have black fine tuning screws... And that trem block is cast, even the 570 had the nice machined sustain block. Thats not a 570, its one of those junk $30 ones you see all over ebay. Get your money back.
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
              Um, all Schallers have black fine tuning screws... And that trem block is cast, even the 570 had the nice machined sustain block. Thats not a 570, its one of those junk $30 ones you see all over ebay. Get your money back.
              I didnt think it looked right.

Comment

I'll eventually replace the whole unit. Still looking around at a few places online.

Comment

Working...
                X