Need wiring schematic help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need wiring schematic help

I have a H-S-H guitar with a 2 wire neck hum and a 2 wire middle single and a 4 wire quad rail (Kramer) in the bridge position. I want to use the 5 way switch in it to split the quad rail so that one of the positions is half of the quad rail and another position is both of the rails together. While still using the other pickups to whatever extent they can be used. I'm not sure if I need a different 5 way but It's definatly an option but putting in a mini switch isn't. The quad rail is wired to Gibson colors. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Do a search here: http://www.guitarelectronics.com/cat...ring_diagrams/

Comment

You're probably gonna need a megaswitch. Stewmac has 'em.
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I was looking at them thinking it was going to take one. Thanks Sully.
        I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I now have the a fender super 5 way but I can't figure out how to hook it up. Guitar has 3 diagrams with the super 5 way but nothing even close to what I'm wanting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
          X