Ebony dust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebony dust

Anyone know where I can score some ebony dust?
    I need to fix a cracked fretboard.

Ebony dust, eh? Is that what they're calling it now?

Seriously though, you'll have better luck trying to get a piece of ebony to make some dust yourself.
    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

It's often easiest to grab a razor blade and gently scrape the area that needs the repair and create the dust that you need.If you need more than that, I may have some scrap ebony I can send ya.

Sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I have a piece of ebony I can send you if you need it PM me if you want.

Comment

I'm an idiot. Didn't think of scraping the area, nor filing down a piece of scrap ebony. All good ideas.

Many thanks Gents!

Comment

I have the same problem. I always overlook the most obvious answers and shoot right down the most complicated path.
            Good thing we have a select few non-idiots here at the JCF to balance us out.......or do we?
            My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Working...
            X