wiring help please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiring help please.

by chance is there any body who can guide me through reinstalling a set of pups please.
    hum bridge single neck. 5 way switch. all is wired but the pick ups was missing and the tabs on the 5 way switch look a little intimidating lol. thanks

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/122284-Pickup-wiring

Does your 5 way switch have the tabs soldered together so its like this: 1 2 2 2 1? If so I believe its bridge to the back 2 and neck to the front 2 with nothing on the single ends.
    I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

I dont know if this will help for your situation or not.
      http://www.guitarelectronics.com/cat...ring_diagrams/
      Just one more guitar!

Comment

i will run down the street and borrow the camera from a friend and get a pic posted of the cavity tonight or by tomorrow.

Comment

IMG_1541.jpg
          the guitar is a charvel or jackson not sure wich model but i do know from the neck pocket its a 3dr cause its stamped in the pocket. i notice a couple cut off wires in the rear and in the front. this is a mutt build from parts.
          got it in a trade from a close friend. seems like i always get his junk and he gets my good stuff. LOL jk it was wired with no pups. installed a jackson j95 bridge and a j 200 neck. there is a red and a black wire in what i assume is the bridge location. and a white wire in the neck location. do i want to connect them same color wires on the pick ups and attach the grounds to the ground post .? and this is it.? 5 selections and just 3 wires or is there more. past a 3 way selector or a hot rod wire job im a failure. just never had much use for anything but all out rumble. this is going to be a, gift if i can pull the rebuild off.
          much thanks for any help.
          Last edited by norcalshred; 08-27-2011, 12:58 PM. Reason: mispelled

Comment

Working...
          X